An architectural-planning order has been issued for the plot of land and a detailed general plan of the area has been developed, which will regulate certain construction parameters in order to maintain the appearance of the area and create a unifying stylistic identity
The maximum height of the buildings should be determined according to the
sectional drawings given below. The number of floors above the ground should not exceed 2 (including the attic).
The maximum height of the building with a flat roof shall not exceed 7.5 m.
The maximum height of the building with a sloping roof shall not exceed 10 m
at the roof ridge point.
The number of floors and the maximum height are calculated according to the following principle
1. Where the plot of land is located at a high point in relation to the access road - from the low point of the terrain
2. Where the plot of land is located at a low point in relation to the access road - from the high point of the terrain
Not included in the maximum height and number of floors of the building:
1. In the case of a flat roof, a staircase for access to the roof
2. Chimney or ventilation shaft
On each plot of land, the building must be located within the established regulation building lines. None of the elements of
the main part of the building (above-ground premises) should go beyond the mentioned regulation lines.
The following facilities may be arranged beyond the regulation building lines
1. Swimming pool
3. Open or closed parking lot
4. Underground premises
5. 1-story auxiliary building
Any facility that will be located beyond the regulation line must be at least 1 m away from the neighborhood boundary
The regulation building lines can be canceled between adjacent plots of land, if the buildings on said plots are located adjacent to each other
The rule does not apply to the back yard part of the plot
Assembly of land plots is allowed
In case of assembly of land plots the established regulation building lines between the said plots are cancelled
In case of assembly of land plots, the following rule applies to entrances
- It is allowed to have two or more entrances (gates) on assembled land plots
- In case of cancellation of an entrance, the sidewalk and curbs should be filled with the similar materials as those existing
- If the sidewalk is not filled, the plane of the fence at that place should be moved aside by 1 meter from the street side, where greenery will be arranged in the form of bushes or trees
Building facade facing materials:
Facade composite or concrete panels
(suitable color and material)
Building facade cladding elements:
1. It is not allowed to use strong colors for facade cladding.
2. All facades of the building must be treated in compliance high architectural requirements, and the facades located in the direction of the neighborhood border should not be given less attention
In case of using any material or element other than the above mentioned, the solution
(in the form of a project) should be agreed with the administration of the territory/project team
The facing material of the flat roof of buildings is not limited.
In the case of sloping roofs of buildings, the following materials are allowed to be used:
Use of roof material of strong color (red, green, blue) is not allowed
The main principles of territory fencing
The front yard of the buildings, (the part adjacent to the road) is an important visual area for the district. Accordingly, the quality of the future appearance of the area will significantly depend on the quality of the front yard arranged by private owners. Therefore, the street fence should be as transparent as possible.
The height of the fence is defined at 170-180 cm (from the existing ground)
It consists of two parts
1. The upper part
Height: 100 cm
Allowed materials: metal plates, wood
Height: 800 cm
Allowed materials: natural stone, brick
The design of the fence and gate should be agreed in advance with the administration
of the territory/project team.