The visual appearance will be regulated by the preliminary rules included in the project. Owners can prepare an individual project, get a building permit and start building a house according to the pre-set parameters of the master plan.
The maximum height of the buildings should be determined according to the sectional drawings given below. The number of floors above the ground should not exceed 2 (including the attic).
The maximum height of the building with a flat roof shall not exceed 10 m.
The maximum height of the building with a sloping roof shall not exceed 12 m at the roof ridge point.
The number of floors and the maximum height are calculated according to the following principle
1. Where the plot of land is located at a high point in relation to the access road - from the low point of the terrain
2. Where the plot of land is located at a low point in relation to the access road - from the high point of the terrain
Not included in the maximum height and number of floors of the building:
1. In the case of a flat roof, a staircase for access to the roof
2. Chimney or ventilation shaft
On each plot of land, the building must be located within the established regulation building lines. None of the elements of
the main part of the building (above-ground premises) should go beyond the mentioned regulation lines.
The following facilities may be arranged beyond the regulation building lines
1. Swimming pool
3. Open or closed parking lot
4. Underground premises
5. 1-story auxiliary building
Any facility that will be located beyond the regulation line must be at least 1 m away from the neighborhood boundary
Building facade facing materials:
Facade composite or concrete panels
(suitable color and material)
Building facade cladding elements:
1. It is not allowed to use strong colors for facade cladding.
2. All facades of the building must be treated in compliance high architectural requirements, and the facades located in the direction of the neighborhood border should not be given less attention
In case of using any material or element other than the above mentioned, the solution
(in the form of a project) should be agreed with the administration of the territory/project team
The facing material of the flat roof of buildings is not limited.
In the case of sloping roofs of buildings, the following materials are allowed to be used:
Use of roof material of strong color (red, green, blue) is not allowed